Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mitr Chaibancha - today it was 39 years since he fell to his death...

Thai Film Journal (great blog) reminded me of his death day, and I've mentioned many times before that I made a trip to the terrible town of Pattaya only to visit Chaibancha's shrine and put down some flower and show my respect this thai superstar. 

I also made a small documentary which I'm quite proud of (only in swedish though) that shows my visit there and some thoughts about the legacy of this cool guy. I've posted this link many times, but this is one of the few of my own productions that I really care of and feel is kinda good. The speaker isn't perfect, it was just something we recorded fast - but... it stayed work-in-progress and I will never, because of lack of inspiration, finish this and make it the way it's meant to be.

No comments: