Monday, April 30, 2012

Ninja Internetoholic!

Just letting new readers know that this is not the only place where Ninja Dixon roams!

You can find me on Twitter, on Facebook, Tumblr and also on my special blog about Thai cult cinema.

It's the same style of megalomania like in this place, I'm focusing on movies that few talk about or that I think is under-appreciated. On the tumblr I'm posting mostly mainstream movies - but of course not too mainstream :)

And a warning, I'm very more personal on Twitter - and I'm mixing Swedish and English a lot.

Anyway, you're welcome! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well....I´m swedish...soooo that mixing of languages is not a problem.

Also....Facebook is kinda overrated for me...hahahhahha

But it is good that you put up these links...easier to find.